Who's writing

My photo
I am the TA of the course, Learning English with Corpora and the Web. In this blog, we will be discussing language issues. I will try my best to share what I know with you. You are very welcome to provide input for each other. I look forward to learning from you too. Here is something about me.I major in French and I've been to Montreal twice, whereI learned how the language was used in their real life. One of my dreams is traveling around the world and I want to make this dream come true by joinging work and travel program.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

dramas about human's dark side

I haven't read any novel of Keigo Higashino(東野圭吾), but dramas adapted from his novel are really awesome!



It would be definitely horrible if the story happens in our daily life. Have you thought why there are murders? As a coin has its two sides, love and hatred are always together. It's hard to describe how I felt when I was watching this drama. On the one hand, I want to know how the stories develops. On the other hand, I was afraid that the ending would be too surprising that I would lose my interest in Japanese dramas. The pace of this drama is very slow but you won't be bored.

I am now learning Japanese and my goal is to understand Keigo Higashino's novel in the future.


This one is not so serious as the former and its somewhat humorous. I think it's really good to have siblings because we can share our sorrow and delight together just like the three main actors in this drama. Although some plots are really unreasonable, I still think its worthy seeing.

2 comments:

  1. I had watched the second drama before. It was really quite horrible in the beginning of the drama, but there were some funny stories interspersed in the plot, which was about they tried to find the killer who kill their parents. It's really a good drama worth recommending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though it's illegal, it's really cool to be an expert of spam.
    Some plots are not acceptable, like the murderer turned out to be the police.
    One thing I liked very much is that the boy can never get demi-glace sauce rice LOL

    ReplyDelete