Who's writing

My photo
I am the TA of the course, Learning English with Corpora and the Web. In this blog, we will be discussing language issues. I will try my best to share what I know with you. You are very welcome to provide input for each other. I look forward to learning from you too. Here is something about me.I major in French and I've been to Montreal twice, whereI learned how the language was used in their real life. One of my dreams is traveling around the world and I want to make this dream come true by joinging work and travel program.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Legendary person: Kimura Takuya

You're not entitled to be a big Japanese drama fan if you don't know Kimura Takuya, who was once called "Mr. 30%" which meant 30% of Japanese watch his drama. Isn't his popularity incredible?



"Beautiful life" is the first drama played by Kimura that I watched. I watched it because many people around me were talking about it and all praised this drama but I knew nothing. In order to know whether it's as good as people say, I watched it. Actually, I didn't like it very much at the age of 11 or 12. As time goes by, I found that the author descruibe love between people very vividly. Even though disabled people have some obstacles or have a shorter life, they still eager to be loved and still want to chase true love. By the way, I like the big dog in the drama and I also want to own a house near the sea.

His must-see work is "Hero", a story of justice.

I hope that I'll never need to face inquitors in my life. Nevertheless, it doesn't bother to know what inquisitors are doing. Thanks to this drama, I know how Japanese court is although there are definitely some diffrernces between the drama and the reality. What's more, many people wanted to be inquisitors after seeing this drama. We can never look down the influence of media!

I've watched more than ten dramas of Kimura's. I can share more if you want to know.

2 comments:

  1. The first Japanese drama of Kimura Takuya I watched is Hero. It is not only the first one, but also my favorite one. The role of the prosecutor he played totally changed my image that a prosecutor must be serious. He pursued justice in his own way. Beside the main roles, I also like the boss of the bar who can offer any kinds of food whatever you order. It is also one of the interesting parts of the drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every prosecutor has his or her style. It's really touching to see hime insisting on finding out the truth and defending for justice.
    I like the bar, too. "aruyo".

    ReplyDelete