Who's writing

My photo
I am the TA of the course, Learning English with Corpora and the Web. In this blog, we will be discussing language issues. I will try my best to share what I know with you. You are very welcome to provide input for each other. I look forward to learning from you too. Here is something about me.I major in French and I've been to Montreal twice, whereI learned how the language was used in their real life. One of my dreams is traveling around the world and I want to make this dream come true by joinging work and travel program.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

To Win Her Back

Are you agree with the opinion that not until we lose the one we love will we find out how important he or she is? If you are,"Proposal Daisakusen" and "Moto Kare" will be 2 dramas that you can't fail to watch.



I love "Proposal Daisakusen" because it's really creative. There are surely some people who want to go back to the past to keep some regrettable things from happening. However the technology develops, we can't fulfill this dream. Nonetheless, we can turn this impossible thing into reality in dramas. I enjoyed not only the romantic plots but also the funny ones. I really admire the gourmand genius. You'll definitely cry out "Hallelujah Chance" with Japanese accent after watching it.

"Moto Kare" means ex-boyfriend. I think that people will absolutely find their better half. It's just a matter of time. We should get along with different people to broaden our horizon and find out the right person. I really love the song in the following clip because it's not difficult to understand its lyrics and the melody is really touching.

No comments:

Post a Comment